About the Live Oak Peninsula and Coastal Bend
While it’s no secret that the entire Live Oak Peninsula and Coastal Bend area has some of the most desirable real estate in the country, it’s also no secret that the same area also provides residents and visitors with some of the best recreation and amenities in the county. Rockport and Fulton offer a living experience second to none in terms of world-class shopping, incredible sport fishing, gorgeous beaches and a laid back relaxing atmosphere where the people are hospitable and the seafood incredible.
Living in Rockport, Texas
The community of Rockport, Texas runs along the length of the Aransas Bay along the Gulf of Mexico and offers some of the best fishing, boating, recreation and amenities in the world. Residents and visitors alike enjoy some of the best seafood and fine dining restaurants in the state, outstanding shopping in a variety of locally owned stores, galleries and boutiques as well as a variety of festivals and events that provide an abundance of activity throughout the year. Birdwatching, boating and deep water fishing are just a few of the wonderful recreational activities that attract homebuyers to the area and continue to keep the Rockport real estate market highly competitive.
The following links will provide you with more information on the Rockport community:
- The official site of the City of Rockport provides an abundance of information including scheduled events, an FAQ section and information about the City Government. Visit the site at www.cityofrockport.com.
- A site worth bookmarking, www.rockport-fulton.org provides a wealth of information about the Rockport and Fulton area including information on area restaurants, hotels and a community calendar.
- For more information from a tourist's point of view, www.tripadvisor.com/Rockport-Texas offers information valuable to visitors and residents alike including things to do, restaurants and a public forum for discussion on local activities, restaurants and shopping.
- For information on Rockport real estate and homes for sale, we have all the latest listings and also further information on living in Rockport properties.
If you're considering moving to Rockport or Fulton, Texas, or just want more information about the Coastal Bend area, contact Rockport Properties today and we'll be more than willing to help. If you're looking for Rockport homes for sale or Fulton real estate, we're your #1 resource on the Live Oak Peninsula!
Fulton, Texas Lifestyle
Directly to the north of Rockport, and located along the same beautiful coastline, Fulton offers a very similar lifestyle in terms of recreation, shopping and amenities, yet still has its own charm, identity and allure. Steeped in history yet still modern and contemporary, Fulton provides world-class amenities with small town charm in a close-knit family friendly community. World-class shopping, dining and entertainment are abundant as well as the outstanding recreation including birding, boating and of course, fishing and water sports aplenty.
To learn more about Fulton, Texas, we suggest taking a look at the following resources:
- The town’s official site located at www.fultontexas.org provides plenty of information on the history, activities, events and amenities of Fulton.
- The website www.rockport-fulton.org provides valuable information for the entire Coastal Bend region focusing mainly on Rockport and Fulton and includes festival information, shopping and dining information and a business directory.
- For information on Fulton homes for sale, our site offers the latest listings and also provides further information on the lifestyle and recreation that can be enjoyed by living in Fulton real estate.
Rockport and Fulton Weather and Fishing
With an average annual temperature of just over 70 degrees Fahrenheit and an average rainfall of 37 inches a year, Rockport and Fulton enjoy some of the best weather in the country. Hot summers and mild winters make Rockport and Fulton a premiere destination for year round living and “Winter Texans” alike and brings in visitors from all over the world looking to enjoy the abundant sunshine and exceptional recreation and lifestyle.
- For accurate weather information, and to see what makes this such a wonderful climate to live in, take a look at the upcoming forecast www.weather.com/rockport
Along with the inviting weather, Rockport and Fulton residents enjoy some of the best freshwater and saltwater fishing in the country. Saltwater and deep water fishing can yield some incredible species of fish that include Red Drum, Bass, Mackerel and Red Snapper. Whether you fish from the Fulton pier, hire a charter or take your own fishing boat out into the Aransas Bay or beyond, you’re sure to find a ton of fun and a challenge landing the “big one”.
- www.weather.com/rockport/fishing-forecast offers a full weather and fishing forecast for your day on water.
- For mapping out some of the best fishing spots in Rockport and Fulton, www.stxmaps.com provides plenty of information from boat launch sites, pier fishing locations and what kind of fish you can expect in spots all around the Live Oak Peninsula
- Before you even think of casting a line to catch tonight’s dinner, make sure you’re well informed of the regulations, bag and length limits and licensing requirements https://tpwd.texas.gov/regulations/outdoor-annual/fishing/.
Discover A Life Like No Other In Rockport and Fulton, TX!
Our website offers a one-stop-shop for finding the perfect Rockport homes for sale that meet the needs of your and your family. Discover the perks of TX waterfront!
Registration is quick and easy and 100% FREE! You can unlock exclusive online features like email alerts to Fulton TX real estate that match your unique interests, as they hit the market!