Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7205 The Mansions, Corpus Christi
Beautiful, well maintained home in desirable community of South Fork. This home has so many features: open floor plan, split bedrooms, roomy living room with wood burning fireplace, large master suite, granite counters and lots of cabinets in kitchen, high ceilings (some are trey), reset and cannon lighting and most every room has a ceiling fan.. Master bath has walk in shower, double sinks, cabinetry, walk-in closet. There are 2 outside sitting areas and room for the dogs to run. Laundry room is inside the house, large 2 car garage and ample space for visitors parking. There are storm shutters, rain gutters and nice developed yards.
- MLS® #132259
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,492
- Lot Size.07
- Year Built1999
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, All Electric, Cable Available, Utilities On
- GaragesGarage Attached, Two
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Front/Rear Porch, Garden Area, Gutters
- Lot DescriptionInside Lot, City Road, Sidewalks
- HOA Fees374.32
- Address7205 The Mansions
- Area15-Corpus Christi Dry
- CityCorpus Christi
- Zip Code78414
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Alarm, Internet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceilings
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingElectric, Central
- FireplacesYes, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Lee Real Estate, Inc
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 2:52pm CST.