Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2431 Fm 1781, ROCKPORT
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY! A home AND an income producing business, all on the same property!! This established RV park on 3.54 acres in a pretty country setting, features # lots (most with concrete pads), 30/50 amp hookups, and ALL new electric & septic since Harvey! There are currently 14 RV hookups, and 9 mobile home hookups, plus ample of room for boats, trailers & storage. INCLUDED is a delightful 3BR/2BA home w/2 living areas, skylights, screened- in patio, laundry room AND a 4 car garage + storage sheds. Lovely landscaping surrounds the home. Other highlights of the property include a paved drive, a large pond, a storage shed, a pavilion, AND close proximity to Copano Bay!
- MLS® #132158
- Square Footage2,150
- Lot Size3.545 acres
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeRV/Mobile Home Park
- UtilitiesElectric, Septic, City Water, High Speed Internet, Cable, Garbage
- ParkingOn Site, 26 or More Spaces, Paved, Unpaved, Other-See Remarks
- ExteriorShingle, Vinyl, Other-See Remarks
- RoofComposition, Other-See Remarks
- ConstructionSlab Foundation, Other-See Remarks
- Address2431 Fm 1781
- Area3-FM1781/FM3036 to FM1069-Dry
- SubdivisionColeman Fulton
- Zip Code78382
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric, 4 Plus Window/Wall Units, Other-See Remarks
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Ron Brown Co.
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 11:18am CDT.