Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2221 Westlake Ct, Ingleside
Owner Pride shines throughout this well kept home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a 2 car garage that is finished out. Built in the quiet community of Ingleside. Fully landscaped and fenced with a covered patio for chillin' and grillin' Texas style in the spacious backyard. Kitchen is entertaining friendly with the open concept to dining and living areas. All this on a Cul-de-sac. Close to markets, eateries, parks, boat ramps, many public fishing piers and excellent schools. Host your next party at your new home...call today to Tour your home. Results That WILL Move YOU!
- MLS® #132004
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,130
- Lot Size71.68 x 91.05
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, All Electric, Cable Available, Utilities On
- GaragesGarage Attached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl/Metal
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed, Satellite Dish, Covered Patio/Deck, Front/Rear Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Landscaped, Dead End Street, City Road, Curbs & Gutters
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address2221 Westlake Ct
- Area12-Ingleside Dry
- Zip Code78362
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Alarm, Internet Wiring, Air Filter, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Dry Wall, Raised Ceilings
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingElectric, Central
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictIngleside ISD
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Coastal Bend
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 3:03pm CDT.