Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
28 Sandollar Unit F, ROCKPORT
MARINA CLUB on Key Allegro. An exclusive enclave of luxury townhomes & flats overlooking charming Little Bay, Thoughtfully planned for durable low maintenance coastal living. Versatile floor plans with finely appointed interiors. Featuring stainless steel appliances, custom wood cabinets, granite counter tops, impact glass windows, hardi-plank siding, and standing seam metal roof. Truly built to the strictest fire and safety codes. (including interior and exterior sprinkler
- MLS® #131905
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,665
- Lot Sizen/a
- Year Built2006
- StyleContemporary, Townhouse
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, Cable Available, Utilities On, All Electric
- GaragesGarage Attached, Two
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWater Front
- PoolPrivate/Community Pool
- ExteriorHardy Style
- Exterior FeaturesFront/Rear Porch, Sprinkler System, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Waterfront Community, Water Front, Landscaped, City Road, Water View
- HOA Fees275.00
- Address28 Sandollar Unit F
- Area3-FM1781/FM3036 to FM1069-Wet
- SubdivisionMarina Club Condos
- Zip Code78382
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Alarm, Internet Wiring, Blinds/Shades, Dry Wall, Ceiling Fan
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingElectric, Central
- StoriesThree Or More
- Listing OfficeKey Allegro Real Estate
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 8:48am CDT.