Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2207 Cape Charles, ROCKPORT
Beautiful Harbor Oaks waterfront home in pristine condition. Travertine tile throughout the open floor plan, with wall of windows looking out to the canal and cozy wood burning fireplace. Evening shade & coastal breezes on the back deck. Boat lift and fish cleaning station. Detached casita with 1/2 bath for your guest. French doors and insulated windows and doors overlooking the canal.
- MLS® #131781
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,645
- Lot Size80 x 90
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, Natural Gas, Cable Available, Utilities On
- GaragesCarport Attached, One
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Front, Water Front
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed, Uncovered Patio/Deck, Front/Rear Porch, Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows
- Lot DescriptionCanal Front, Water Front, Water View, Inside Lot, Trees, Cul-de-Sac, Landscaped, City Road, Bulkhead, Waterfront Community
- HOA Fees50.00
- Address2207 Cape Charles
- Area3-FM1781/FM3036 to FM1069-Wet
- SubdivisionHarbor Oaks
- Zip Code78382
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Alarm, Internet Wiring, Blinds/Shades, Drapes/Curtains, Dry Wall, French Doors, Raised Ceilings
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingElectric, Central, 1 Window/Wall Unit
- FireplacesYes, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing OfficeKey Allegro Real Estate
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 1:48pm CDT.