Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1001 Second Street, Bayside
Quiet country living by the bay.Custom home built to be storm safe. Light, bright open floor plan, cathedral ceiling lined with beautiful pine. Layout is an entertainers dream - surround sound, gourmet kitchen with tons of storage, easy to get 30 people in the same room. Stained concrete floors welcome sandy toes. Two ensuites and owners closet if you want to use as a vacay rental. Bonus loft for extra sleeping space/lounge. Two patios, one screened in or imagine barbecuing while looking over the bay. Plenty of room to park your boats, RV, kayaks & carts. Pop 353, Bayside is a great place for whatever chapter of your life - one of the last places where the kiddos can run free, explore, go to the city park without worries. Did I mention the Bayside pier, boat ramp & unlimited fishing? And a quick 15 minutes to all the other coastal favs without the people & fuss. Ask your favorite Agent about the house docs, carrying costs. Affordable!
- MLS® #131780
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,530
- Lot Size46X191
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, LP Gas, Cable Available, Utilities On
- GaragesGarage Attached, One
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay Front
- ExteriorWood, Block
- Exterior FeaturesUncovered Patio/Deck, Front/Rear Porch, Screened Porch, Storm Window/Door Coverings, Gutters, Insulated Doors
- Lot DescriptionBay Front, Water View, Corner Lot, Inside Lot, Trees, Other Lot Description-See Remarks, City Road, 2 or More Roads, Waterfront Community
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1001 Second Street
- Area25-Refugio Wet
- SubdivisionSt. Mary's
- Zip Code78340
- Interior FeaturesSecurity System, Smoke Alarm, Internet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Sound System, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Raised Ceilings
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing OfficeSpears & Company Real Estate
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 2:48pm CDT.