Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
413 S Church St, ROCKPORT
The Moore House, a 1906 Craftsman Style Home, in the heart of the Heritage District in Downtown Rockport. This historical home offers the charm of the past and modern updates. Wood planked walls, hardwood floors, original fireplace, clawfoot tub & big covered porch will take you back in time. Relax in the lush back patio & yard, enjoy the sun & fun of Rockport. The professional historical house leveling company has issued a quote for between $6,500.00 & $8,500.00 and it is on file.
- MLS® #131501
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,875
- Lot Size75 x 133.3
- Year Built1906
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Historical
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, Natural Gas, Cable Available, Utilities On
- GaragesCarport Detached, One
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed, Covered Patio/Deck, Front/Rear Porch
- Lot DescriptionInside Lot, Trees, City Road
- FoundationPier & Beam
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address413 S Church St
- Area3-FM1781/FM3036 to FM1069-Dry
- Zip Code78382
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Drapes/Curtains, Ceiling Fan, Dry Wall, Raised Ceilings
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingElectric, Central
- FireplacesYes, Two or More
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing OfficeKey Allegro Real Estate
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 1:03am CDT.