Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
407 Palmetto Ave, Fulton
This very well maintained 2002 Schult home is sitting in the highly desirable FULTON TX. Just a quick walk down to Fulton Beach Road. Enjoy Fulton's entertainment district, Fishing pier, Harbor and Boat launch right at your fingertips. Sitting on a gorgeous landscaped lot with nice front and back porches to enjoy your outdoor space. Well laid out floor plan with open concept. Perfect home at the coast.
- MLS® #131439
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,188
- Lot Size60 x 97
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeDoublewide/Manufactured Home w/Land
- StyleOther-See Remarks
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Utilities On, Community Water
- Exterior FeaturesFront/Rear Porch, Covered Patio/Deck, Outbuildings, Gutters
- Lot DescriptionCity Road, Inside Lot, Landscaped
- FoundationSlab, Pier & Beam
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address407 Palmetto Ave
- Area3-FM1781/FM3036 to FM1069-Dry
- SubdivisionFulton Townsite
- Zip Code3
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Ceiling Fan, Blinds/Shades, Washer, Drapes/Curtains, Paneling
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing OfficeKey Allegro Real Estate
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 12:48pm CDT.