Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2003 N Fulton Beach Road # M-54, ROCKPORT
Fully furnished coastal upstairs 3/2 Split floor-plan corner condo overlooking the pool. The complex has a pool, tennis courts, boat launch, boat parking and acres of trees and walkways. Lighted fishing pier and boat slips will be repaired 2019. It's family and pet friendly, too! Seller is a licensed real estate agent in Texas. Short walk to Rockport Bay fishing and boat launch. Sliding glass doors off Master bedroom, Living Area and 2nd bedroom go out to a great little deck area for relaxing in the evenings and overlooks the pool. Inside the Condo you'll note beautiful high vaulted ceilings in the Living Area, with lots of natural lighting. Come enjoy all Rockport has to offer as the condo is offered furnished so all you will need is food, clothes and You! See you soon! Hoa pays all utilities except electric. Boats are allowed to be stored onsite and that's a savings in itself! Property in rental pool so appointment in advance needed. ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED!
- MLS® #130561
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,155
- Lot Size1.38%
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesCity Water, Cable Available, Utilities On, Community Water, City Sewer, All Electric
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWater Front, Bay Front
- PoolPrivate/Community Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesUncovered Patio/Deck, Insulated Doors, Front/Rear Porch, Insulated Windows
- Lot DescriptionTrees, Waterfront Community, Water Front, Bay Front, Sidewalks
- HOA Fees429.00
- Address2003 N Fulton Beach Road # M-54
- Area2-Bay N,E,W to FM3036 -S Wet
- SubdivisionRkpt Rac&Yacht
- Zip Code78382
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Curtains, Ceiling Fan, Blinds/Shades, Dry Wall
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingElectric, Central
- FireplacesYes, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing OfficeTexas Coast Real Estate
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 1:33am CDT.