Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
819 Wood St., ROCKPORT
Seller says "let's sell it!" so the price goes down AGAIN on this delightful 3/3/2 home in "Old Rockport"! On a large lot w/mature live oak trees & only 3 blocks to Little Bay. Surrounded by other, equally lovely homes, it invites you to enjoy life in a wonderful neighborhood. Main home is 2 BR, 2 BA with open living, dining, kitchen area & it's been completely redone! New roofs on the main home AND guest quarters. Main home has new interior walls & trim, vinyl plank flooring, & all new plumbing under the house. Kitchen has new cabinets, new farmhouse sink & new faucet, new granite counters, & new appliances. Bathrooms have new toilets & entire main home has new light fixtures & ceiling fans. Private 1/1 guest quarters are above the large two-car garage w/workshop area. A large utility building is steps from the covered back porch of the main house, & there's a large storeroom for garden equipment & tools. The back yard is lush & shady and ready for your backyard socializing!
- MLS® #130546
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,029
- Lot Size128 x 128
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, Cable Available, Utilities On, Natural Gas
- GaragesTwo, Garage Detached, Other Capacity-See Remarks
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed, Front/Rear Porch, Covered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Separate Living Quarters, Storm Window/Door Coverings, Gutters, Insulated Windows, Other-See Remarks
- Lot DescriptionTrees, Landscaped, City Road, Inside Lot
- FoundationPier & Beam
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address819 Wood St.
- Area3-FM1781/FM3036 to FM1069-Dry
- SubdivisionSmith and Wood
- Zip Code78382
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Ceiling Fan, Blinds/Shades, Security System, Dry Wall
- HeatingGas, Central, Window AC/Heat
- CoolingElectric, Central, 2 Window/Wall Units
- FireplacesYes, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Other-See Remarks
- Listing OfficeRockport Properties
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:33am CDT.