Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2304 Shorewood Ct, ROCKPORT
Nestled among the oaks on a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly desirable Harbor Oaks subdivision is this adorable one story "just right sized" home. Special features include vaulted ceilings, french doors from bedrooms to shaded deck with water view. Spacious light filled kitchen with movable butcher block island, walk - in closets in all bedrooms. This one would be suitable as primary or vacation home. The fireplace is decorative only. Butcher Block table, Washer/Dryer included. Accommodates off street parking for 7 vehicles. Access to private boat ramp.
- MLS® #130394
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,914
- Lot Size91.52 x 107.16
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, All Electric, Utilities On, Cable Available
- GaragesGarage Detached, Two
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesUncovered Patio/Deck, Covered Patio/Deck, Front/Rear Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCity Road, Water View, Trees, Cul-de-Sac
- HOA Fees8.33
- Address2304 Shorewood Ct
- Area3-FM1781/FM3036 to FM1069-Dry
- SubdivisionHarbor Oaks
- Zip Code78382
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Garage Door Opener, Ceiling Fan, Wet Bar, French Doors, Raised Ceilings, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingElectric, Central
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing OfficeKey Allegro Real Estate
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 9:50am CDT.