Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Beacon Lane, Fulton
Beautiful well kept home in Lighthouse Cove subdivision. 4/2/2 on large corner lot with double gate for parking boat, camper or other toys. Open living/dining/kitchen floor plan. Kitchen boasts an abundance of beautiful custom cabinetry, center island, granite counters, pantry, coffee station, stainless appliances including gas stove.Split bedrooms with spacious master bedroom. Large master bath with walk in shower, double sinks and walk-in closet. Inside laundry room with gas & electric connections. Covered porch with wrap around yard. A mudroom separates the 2 car garage from the kitchen.
- MLS® #131037
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,970
- Lot Size6830 s.f.
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, Natural Gas, Utilities On
- GaragesGarage Attached, Two
- ExteriorStone, Hardy Style
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Front/Rear Porch, Insulated Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Trees, Cul-de-Sac, Landscaped, Sidewalks, Curbs & Gutters
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address103 Beacon Lane
- Area2-Bay N,E,W to FM3036 -S Dry
- SubdivisionLighthouse Cove
- Zip Code78358
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceilings
- HeatingGas, Central
- CoolingElectric, Central
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Coastal Bend
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 7:48am CDT.