Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1909 Crescent, ROCKPORT
A grand entrance sets the tone for this beautiful custom home in Harbor Oaks. Granite surfaces, gleaming hardwoods, art niches, and walls of glass! Home offers over 4400 square feet with 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2 half baths and an office /game room. The details- elevator takes you to a private entry to upper level...grand living area, inviting kitchen, breathtaking dining, huge Master Suite, 2 guest bedrooms each with ensuite bath, a guest bedroom, a half bath, and laundry room. Patio off living area with a grand spiral staircase leads you down to the courtyard and back yard. Ground level...guest suite(with kitchen, living area & bath) and an office/game room with powder room located on each side of the courtyard. Exterior grounds are well established with all the favorites... tropical palms, bird of paradise, and Rockport's Live Oak trees. Relax and enjoy the spectacular Live Oaks and water views from the comfort of your home as well as the shaded courtyard or the upper deck.
- MLS® #130777
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,416
- Lot Size10813
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleOther-See Remarks
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, Cable Available, Utilities On
- GaragesGarage Attached, Two
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Front, Water Front
- Exterior FeaturesFront/Rear Porch, Covered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Separate Living Quarters, Elevator, Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows
- Lot DescriptionCanal Front, Waterfront Community, Water Front, City Road, Water View, Bulkhead, Trees, Landscaped, Curbs & Gutters
- HOA Fees175.00
- Address1909 Crescent
- Area3-FM1781/FM3036 to FM1069-Wet
- SubdivisionHarbor Oaks
- Zip Code78382
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Blinds/Shades, Security System, Garage Door Opener, Drapes/Curtains
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingElectric, Central
- FireplacesYes, Mock
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Ron Brown Co.
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 1:03pm CDT.