Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2011 Crescent Dr, ROCKPORT
Lovely location on the wide Long Reach canal in prestigious Harbor Oaks Subdivision. First floor has open concept with a large Great Room with two-story ceiling and center wood burning fireplace, Formal Dining Room and large Master Suite, all with sliding doors to huge screened porch that spans the width of the house with fabulous garden and canal views. The Formal Dining Room also overlooks an in-ground spa/ waterfall. Substantial Island kitchen with granite counter tops, generous serving counter/breakfast bar, as well as wet bar complete the ambiance of the first floor, along with a half-bath. The upstairs Hallway overlooks the Great Room and boasts 2 roomy Guest Rooms each with en-suite baths and both open to a large balcony with canal views and private areas for your guests and family. This is an easy-living home with all the amenities for gracious entertainment areas and family living, Lots of opportunities to make it your own special environment..
- MLS® #130386
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,627
- Lot Size83.18 X 95.63
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, All Electric, Cable Available, Utilities On
- GaragesGarage Attached, Two
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Front, Water Front
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Hardy Style
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Front/Rear Porch, Garden Area, Satellite Dish, Screened Porch, Storm Window/Door Coverings
- Lot DescriptionTrees, Canal Front, Water Front, Landscaped, City Road, Water View
- HOA Fees159.00
- Address2011 Crescent Dr
- Area3-FM1781/FM3036 to FM1069-Wet
- SubdivisionHarbor Oaks
- Zip Code78382
- Interior FeaturesSecurity System, Drapes/Curtains, Wet Bar, Dryer, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Ceiling Fan, Internet Wiring, Sound System, Raised Ceilings, Blinds/Shades, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingElectric, Central
- FireplacesYes, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing OfficeLuce Properties
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 10:33pm CDT.