Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
134 Woodhaven, Ingleside on the Bay
Ingleside on the Bay, a hidden PARADISE with a marina, bait shop, wade fishing, crabbing, sailing & the Ingleside Beach Club (to join) w/clubhouse, pool, hot tub, fishing pier, & private beach! Now that I've gotcha, latch on to this wonderful 5-bedroom home (over 3,000 sf), 2.5 bath, & 2-car garage on 100x140 lot. Remodeled galley kitchen has Kraftmade cabinets w/soft-close cupboards & drawers, 5- burner gas stove, stained concrete counters, & large working/eating bar. Under stairs pantry. Two living areas, spacious bedrooms & walk-in closets. One br & bath downstairs. Flooring mostly Saltillo tile, laminate in den & carpeting upstairs (needs replacing). Large screened-in entertainment porch. Outside is fish-cleaning station and covered 5-person hot tub. All doors (except front) & windows hurricane-proof (2011). 2 A/C units. 22x50 RV pad w/hook-ups. Lots of shelves, 2 workbenches & 220 volt in garage. New roof/decking in 2011. Garage roof 2018.
- MLS® #130311
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,681
- Lot Size100 x 140
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, All Electric, Cable Available, Natural Gas, Utilities On
- GaragesGarage Detached, Two
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Other-See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Insulated Doors, Front/Rear Porch, Insulated Windows, Satellite Dish, Screened Porch, Covered Patio/Deck, Storm Window/Door Coverings
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, City Road
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address134 Woodhaven
- Area12-Ingleside Dry
- SubdivisionIngleside Townsite
- CityIngleside on the Bay
- Zip Code78362
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, French Doors, Blinds/Shades, Dry Wall
- HeatingElectric, Central, Gas
- CoolingElectric, Central
- FireplacesYes, Brick, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Ron Brown Co.
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 1:48am CDT.