Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121 & 12 Quail Dr., ROCKPORT
121 and 122 Quail Dr. Two bedroom, two bath waterfront bungalow with a quest house on a large cul-de-sac lot (just over 1/2 acre). Easy access to Salt Lake and Copano Bay. 339' of bulkhead with wrap around fishing docks. New LED lights line the water frontage great for nighttime fishing. New roof's, new garage door, new insulation. Each home has it's own septic but the electric is metered together. This would make a excellent vacation rental property, corporate retreat or family compound. Lot 119 Quail Dr. can be purchased for and additional amount.
- MLS® #130141
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,412
- Lot Size274 x 181.35
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCommunity Water, Private Septic System, All Electric, Cable Available, Utilities On
- GaragesGarage Detached, Two
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Front, Water Front
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Storm Window/Door Coverings
- Lot DescriptionCanal Front, Water Front, Water View, Cul-de-Sac, Landscaped, Pier, Bulkhead, Waterfront Community
- Address121 & 12 Quail Dr.
- Area3-FM1781/FM3036 to FM1069-Wet
- SubdivisionCopano Cove
- Zip Code78382
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Alarm, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Dry Wall, Raised Ceilings
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingElectric, Central
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing OfficeRe/max Security R. E.
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 5:03pm CDT.