Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Angelfish Court, Aransas Pass
Inviting coastal retreat has it all! Minutes from Bay and Gulf fishing. Fabulous corner location with amazing views in neighborhood protected by Sea Gates. New 170 ft dock with 2 boat lifts on wide canal. Spacious decks and covered patio to enjoy afternoon shade surrounded by low maintainance landscaping.This 2 story 4 BR, 3 1/2 Bath boasts two master suites (1 up 1 down). Luxurious bathrooms and generous closets throughout. Airy open concept design with water views from Master bedroom. Living room, Dining room,Kitchen and even upstairs bedrooms.Stainless appliances, pantry,and large breakfast bar to accomodate family and guests.Laundry room leads to 3 car garage partially used as workshop & recreation area.Upstairs hosts 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths and even the convenience of a private kitchen for early morning risers or late night revelers.New paint, floors and repairs have been done with attention to details. Move in ready. Furniture negotiable.
- MLS® #130063
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,829
- Lot Size63.5x111
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, All Electric, Cable Available, Utilities On
- GaragesGarage Attached, Three
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Front, Water Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Uncovered Patio/Deck, Insulated Windows
- Lot DescriptionCanal Front, Water Front, Water View, Corner Lot, Cul-de-Sac, Landscaped, Dead End Street, Bulkhead, Waterfront Community
- HOA Fees281.00
- Address112 Angelfish Court
- Area11-Aransas Pass Wet
- SubdivisionPelican Cove
- CityAransas Pass
- Zip Code78336
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Dry Wall, French Doors, Raised Ceilings
- FireplacesYes, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictAransas Pass ISD
- Listing OfficeLuce Properties
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 2:03pm CDT.