Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
345 Inglewood, Ingleside on the Bay
Fabulous vintage Frank Lloyd Wright inspired designed home on awesome 1 acre waterfront lot. Sturdy built with steel beams running thru house & pipe supports in walls. Spacious 4,540 sf with 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, a 2-car garage, & 2-car carport. Amenities include 2 fireplaces, inside concrete room, hurricane shutters all around, & 3-phase power. Entire house ceiling is 2x6" tongue & groove Western Red Cedar planks. New roof has 4" of foam insulation & 6' overhang. Separate water meter for sprinkler system. Elevation 18 ft above mean high tide. 40 ft RV pad w/utilities. 2 boat lifts, 3 boat slips+ 50 ft face dock. Water depth approx. 6' at seawall. Great Redfish fishing in channel @ dock. Enjoy all this & the private beach club w/ fishing pier, beach, pool/hot tub, along with great meals & camaraderie in the club house. Same owner has loved this classic home for 31 yrs & you will too!
- MLS® #129889
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,540
- Lot Size200 x 265
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, All Electric, Cable Available, Utilities On
- GaragesGarage Attached, Four +, Carport Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWater Front
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed, Uncovered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Gutters, Insulated Doors, Outbuildings, Insulated Windows, Screened Porch, Covered Patio/Deck, BBQ Grill, Storm Window/Door Coverings
- Lot DescriptionTrees, Water Front, Landscaped, City Road, Water View
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address345 Inglewood
- Area12-Ingleside Wet
- SubdivisionIngleside by the Bay
- CityIngleside on the Bay
- Zip Code78362
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Ceiling Fan, Paneling, Raised Ceilings, Blinds/Shades, Dry Wall
- HeatingElectric, Other-See Remarks
- FireplacesWood Burning, Two or More, Outside Fireplace
- StoriesSplit Level
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Ron Brown Co.
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:18am CDT.