Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
322 Bayview Dr., Aransas Pass
Welcome Home to the Sea! Coastal Living at it's Best. Walk into a Sunny open concept, vaulted ceilings,a Loft Bonus room and Bedroom looking over the living area and Irresistible Bay Views. . Watch the Dolphins frolic from your Gourmet Kitchen with electric and gas top cooking. Entertain in your custom designed PUB Style Bar ,laze by the in ground Pool ,watch the stars from the Gazebo by the Contemporary Gas Fire pit , or relax in the very spacious Living Area looking across to Estes Flats where you can enjoy boating, fishing and bird watching. This Canal Front home offers many luxury choices. Master Suite affords amazing views with a comfy sitting area. The spacious Master Bath includes a large newly updated open Shower with raindrop shower head. Only one in the area Boathouse has auto-boat lift and work shop. Three (3) AC units with separate zones , Sprinkler System thru-out home. Sono Indoor/outdoor Sound System. Shoal water"Runabout" 21" 175 HP Motor, offered with reasonable offer.
- MLS® #129191
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,083
- Lot Sizeirregular-266x189x178x50
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Contemporary
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer
- GaragesGarage Attached, Two
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Front, Water Front, Bay Front
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Satellite Dish, Front/Rear Porch, Gutters, Other-See Remarks
- Lot DescriptionCanal Front, Cul-de-Sac, Waterfront Community, Water Front, Water View, Bay Front, Trees, County Road, Curbs & Gutters, Bulkhead
- Address322 Bayview Dr.
- Area5-SH188 to S County Line (E of Puerto Bay)-Wet
- SubdivisionCity By The Sea
- CityAransas Pass
- Zip Code78336
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Garage Door Opener, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceilings, Smoke Alarm, Internet Wiring, Sound System, Blinds/Shades, French Doors, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingElectric, Central, Gas
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing OfficeCoastal Realty Texas - Xl Highlands
The information being provided by the Rockport Area Association of REALTORS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2018 at 1:48am CDT.